Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Saint-Louis Jazz Festival.

So I've been really busy. Between the computer classes that I teach, helping out at the Cisco Academy, helping out with various small business projects, and rehearsing I haven't had much free time. This month Mondays have been the only days of the week that I haven't had rehearsal. The festival is fast approaching and I'm pretty pumped about it. It starts May 31st and I'll be playing on the first and last day. The group that I'm a part of (african touch) is playing on the last day while the first day I'm playing with a grouped dubbed the St. Louis Jazz Orchestra (put together just for the festival). Although I enjoy playing with African Touch more than the other group, it's the other group that is getting more hype. Here is an article about that group in a Senegalese newspaper. Either way things are going great all around. Being busy in my social life is making my work life more productive in return...unlike Burkina when I was just sitting around all day waiting to do some work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Viking Office Products Coupons