Wednesday, February 01, 2006

L'appartement
I don't have alot of time, but I wanted to throw up pics of my apartment and view in St. Louis. I'll of course update them as these are the pics of the day I moved in with my apartment yet to be set up.


The Living Room


Living Room Angle 2



The Kitchen


Kitchen Angle 2


The Bathroom


Bathroom angle 2



The Balcony




The View from the Balcony (Senegal River with Atlantic Ocean and the city's island in the distance)


So as you can see living conditions have improved and la vie n'est pas mal en ce moment. Now I need to get it together, learn some Wolof, and start changing the world for the second time round ;)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God, the luxury, the space, the bathroom, the view! Looks like you're in the African Beverly Hills :)

How's it going Ryan?

Thursday, February 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

walai! c'est bien, ca. et vos voisins sont comment? et la plage? tu as goute un peu? --dre

Friday, February 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet setup son,

Gotta pimp it!

-Lars

Monday, February 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your place looks real good. The view is fantastic, make me want to come to visit you (smile). Have fun for one year, then you'll be back in the good old US of A.

Friday, February 10, 2006  
Blogger Adam Cohen said...

I can see you now. On the beach with your feet in the sand. Eyes closed pretending that you are still in the Sahel.

Dream on.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see that despite the luxurious living conditions, you still use a teapot instead of TP. (sigh) can't have it all, i guess.

Thursday, April 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Viking Office Products Coupons