Saturday, October 07, 2006

Les Vacances

I just was on vacation back in the states for my good friend Andy's wedding. It was a great time. Sorry to those who I didn't have time to see..it was a bit rushed..but I had a excellent time hanging out on the West Coast with the wedding party. Here are some pics.


Had to snap a pic of the Space Needle

I sat for 5min trying to get this shot of a salmon jumping upriver. It's not in focus but its still a cool pic.


My guy Andy and his best man at the reception with the mountains in the background



The Newlyweds!



Still had to get in a game of golf with dad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy Marquis said...

Ivory Coast president, rebels sign new peace deal

OUAGADOUGOU, March 4 (Reuters) - Ivory Coast President Laurent Gbagbo and rebel leader Guillaume Soro signed a new peace deal on Sunday aimed at unifying the world's top cocoa grower, split in two since a brief 2002-2003 civil war.

The deal, after nearly a month of talks in the capital of neighbouring Burkina Faso, came after a series of U.N.-backed plans have failed to result in long-delayed elections.

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L04608695.htm

Thought you'd want to know...

Tuesday, March 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably one of the best times I've had with you brother. I can't thank you enough. You were the best best man I could have asked for.

Andy

Thursday, May 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Viking Office Products Coupons