Sunday, July 17, 2005


Here is my "kitchen" more like a corner in my front room. To the right is my $300 water filter (gone are the days of having to have to boil water to make it potable). It is sitting on top of the gas bottle that powers my stove which is much like the camping variety. Next to that is a green container, that is where I store my water for bathing, drinking, and occassionally swimming . Above that is one of the speakers for my stereo system. On the table next to that is my blender. If it wasn't for that thing I would really be suffering. Thanks to the blender I've had many a mango smoothie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, 5GB to 80GB, where did you get all that music....i gotta thank you for putting ALL the music i have on my 40GB ipod. nice amenities, i wish i had a mango smoothie right now.

Thursday, July 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counters
Viking Office Products Coupons